Food Industry Equipment Move
Objective: Dismantle skid and crate food processing equipment as necessary to protect it during transportation from Chicago, IL to Florida.
Scope of Work:
- Dismantle food processing equipment.
- Skid oven to protect against damage - A 32' skid was built to carry and protect a 30' oven from flexing during loading, transport & unloading.
- Cut up and mark for reassembly a 20' by 15' stainless steel mezzanine.
- Arrange and provide six trucks to transport equipment to Florida - Step decks and 48 foot vans.
- Load trucks for transport.
Services Used: Mechanical contracting, demolition, rigging, and machinery moving, heavy haul trucking, skidding and crating.