Bridge Crane Demolition
Objective: This is a local Chicago area job which involved demolition of a bridge crane and hoist to make room for industrial condominium construction.
Scope of Work:
Provide labor, equipment, materials and trucking necessary to disassemble (1) Bridge crane and remove from the jobsite.
- Disconnect electric power supply to crane and cap wires.
- Remove bridge from runway rails.
- Arrange & provide for trucking and loading to remove all bridge crane components from site.
- Dismantle bridge crane rails and support columns.
- Cut column anchors flush with floor.
Services Used: Electrical/mechanical work, torch cutting, rigging, and heavy haul trucking.